We are looking for a dynamic, skilled Website Content Specialist to join our growing team!
This tech-savvy team player will contribute their first-class WordPress skills to help generate leads and increase awareness for our companies and services through our web/digital properties. They will have a strong working understanding of best-practice web usability, findability and site management and have experience applying SEO principles. As part of a high-functioning, global marketing team, they will ensure all projects and communication are carried out in an effective, timely, on-brand and accurate manner and will look for continued process improvement and innovation. To be successful, the candidate must be able to hit the ground running in a fast-paced corporate environment and be a quick learner to understand our business and our products.
This position will work closely with the entire marketing team and the winning candidate will have the following responsibilities and experience:
- Create and edit pages/content within Vervent websites, intranet and digital sales tools to support company, marketing and design initiatives
- Keep web properties running smoothly by working within the CMS (WordPress) daily to make updates to systems, content, layouts, templates and imagery
- Manage website deliverables which include research, determining scope of project, gathering requirements, building out within the CMS and digital tools
- Website QA, page content proofing and functionality testing to ensure projects are error free and meet brand standards
- Collaborate with marketing peers to ensure content is update-to-date and accurate
- Support digital production work as needed
- Help establish, maintain and communicate brand standards via web/digital channels
- 2-4 years of website content development experience (samples & coding test required)
- Excellent WordPress skills and CMS experience
- Basic HTML/CSS and some PHP required
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Business or related field
- High attention to detail, excellent organizational abilities and time management skills
- Success-driven; positive, proactive nature
- Ability to work independently and easily follow instructions
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Multi-tasker, deadline driven, team player
The work is of an intellectual nature. While performing the functions of this job, the employee is required to stand and sit for prolonged periods. Specific vision abilities required include close and medium distance vision and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to hear normal sounds, distinguish sound as voice and communicate through human speech. This position requires the ability to operate a keyboard, computer mouse, telephone, fax, copier, writing tools, and other standard office equipment. On an occasion, an employee will be asked to lift items weighing up to 35 lbs.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.