The User Access Administrator is responsible for managing the companies access management protocols. The User Access Administrator will act as the main point of contact for user access and management of applications within the organization. This includes provisioning and de-provisioning of users, conducting annual application audits, and working with IT and Operations to ensure proper access levels are maintained for all users.
- “First responder” support for all Provisioning requests (provisioning, de-provisioning, access control and reviews.
- Utilize ticketing system to manage all incoming provisioning tickets. Tracks all provisioning requests of add, change and terminate user accounts in multiple platforms through to completion. Maintains current status of, and updates information regarding, provisioning tickets within the Help Desk/Provisioning tracking system.
- Conduct application access audit ensuring all users have appropriate user access rights and the job role matrix is updated and appropriate permissions by position are maintained.
- Govern administration of security access to corporate communication and computing systems. Ensure proper documentation is received and appropriate authority of approving parties.
- Maintain Provisioning knowledge base and how-to documents in the Help Desk/Provisioning tracking system.
- Maintain Job Role Matrix to ensure all positions have consistent and required level of access by role. Monitor compliance with the corporate Information Security policy.
- Complete all assigned tasks or cases within 1 business day with urgent request completed as necessary.
- Analyze and respond to trends in volume fluctuation, product mix, regulatory changes and client requirements.
- Analyze and troubleshoot access-related issues and proactively update procedure/process documentation while suggesting process improvement.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with end users while delivering superior customer service
- Maintains communication to end-users on all support tickets until the problem is resolved and the support ticket is closed. Insures that IT Management is kept up-to-date on the status of any outstanding, non-routine/critical support requests.
- Tracks all Help Desk requests through to completion. Maintains current status of, and updates information in regards to, support tickets within the Help Desk tracking system. General PC and Windows 10 troubleshooting including (NOT an exhaustive list) Active Directory account creation for Internal and External users, password security (lock-outs, password resets), Timely monitoring of account lockout email report.
- High School diploma with some college required. Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Data Security or related field and Security+, GIAC or other security related certification preferred.
- 1+ year IT Service Desk/IT Customer Support experience
- Experience with Identity and Access Management controls, principles, methods and related regulatory obligations
- Ability to communicate effectively with various audiences including end-users and managers, and Human Resource representatives through written and verbal means.
- Knowledge of Windows Domain, user security and group policy objects
- Critical thinking skills to troubleshoot problems quickly, under time constraints, with interruptions all while resolving issues and request in a timely manner
- Solid organizational skills, ability to work across teams, ability to focus on broader goals and customer level details simultaneously, and ability to multi-task effectively.
The work is of an intellectual nature. While performing the functions of this job, the employee is required to stand and sit for prolonged periods. Specific vision abilities required include close and medium distance vision and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to hear normal sounds, distinguish sound as voice and communicate through human speech. This position requires the ability to operate a keyboard, computer mouse, telephone, fax, copier, writing tools, scissors, and other standard office equipment. On an occasion, an employee will be asked to lift items weighing up to 35 lbs.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.