The Call Center Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the daily activities of the Call Center.
- Provide coaching and training as needed to ensure team performance against department KPIs.
- Establish expectations and turnaround times for your group.
- Monitor workflow and operational efficiency in order to implement changes and improvements.
- Analyze and respond to trends in volume fluctuation, product mix, regulatory changes and Client requirements.
- Perform QA monitoring as a mechanism to identify risk and to ensure that procedures are followed, and risk controls maintained.
- Responsible for handling all escalated calls.
- Provide insight into client needs and program requirements.
- Strictly adhere to department standards for maintenance of serviced accounts and consistently maintain current customer, collateral, and status information on all serviced accounts.
- Perform annual performance reviews and monthly performance coaching.
- Work closely with Human Resources to address, resolve and document any staff related issues (i.e. employee counseling, coaching, termination, etc.).
- Participate in the interviewing and hiring process.
- Perform other tasks and special projects as requested.
- Drive you and your group in our company’s values.
- Requires three (3) years of collection/servicing experience and a minimum of (2) two years’ experience supervising in a fast-paced call center setting.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Proven record of leading high performing teams.
- Knowledge of collection laws required. Knowledge of various asset classes desired with Automotive servicing a plus.
- High proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, etc.) required.
- Proficient in Contact Center software preferred.
- Must have good communication and organization skills. Must be capable of handling diverse duties and changing deadlines.
The work is of an intellectual nature. While performing the functions of this job, the employee is required to stand and sit for prolonged periods. Specific vision abilities required include close and medium distance vision and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to hear normal sounds, distinguish sound as voice and communicate through human speech. This position requires the ability to operate a keyboard, computer mouse, telephone, fax, copier, writing tools, and other standard office equipment. On an occasion, an employee will be asked to lift items weighing up to 35 lbs.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.