The Training Specialist is responsible for working with team members and other subject matter experts in drafting, editing and final formatting of training and course curriculum across various topics. Curriculum work may include conducting research, combining client related materials and drafting facilitators guides and associated materials.
- Design and develop company’s operational curriculum.
- Deliver operations training as needed to ensure strong service to our customers, adherence to client requirements, and compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Maintain library of training modules and materials ensuring tools and guides are up to date and relevant.
- Develops criteria for evaluating effectiveness of training activities.
- Manage the revision of curriculum to ensure course material reflects product features, meets new training requirements, and includes most current information.
- Direct the planning, attraction, selection, retention, and development of the required professional talent across multiple sites.
- Maintain the strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Work closely with compliance to ensure all quality assurance and training processes exceed compliance expectations.
- Analyze and investigate all quality processes and results, recommend, design, implement and validate improvements to all aspects of training curriculum.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Bachelor’s in organizational development, Education, Communications, or related field required.
- 2+ years of experience in technical writing or curriculum developing, designing and delivering training.
- Must possess proven presentation skills with the ability to collaborate across business lines.
- Must have exceptional writing skills.
- Demonstrates professional judgement and discretion.
- Strong communication skills with ability to modulate style, content, and format for required audience.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to work on a self-initiated basis and in a team environment.
The work is of an intellectual nature. While performing the functions of this job, the employee is required to stand and sit for prolonged periods. Specific vision abilities required include close and medium distance vision and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to hear normal sounds, distinguish sound as voice and communicate through human speech. This position requires the ability to operate a keyboard, computer mouse, telephone, fax, copier, writing tools, and other standard office equipment. On an occasion, an employee will be asked to lift items weighing up to 35 lbs.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.