The Sales Support Specialist is responsible for contributing first class administrative guidance while providing input to the department as needed. This role must hold attention to detail with skills to provide and generate business awareness. This role will play part in a high-functioning, multi-person team. The successful candidate will ensure all projects and communications are carried out in an effective and timely manner. Additionally, this role will provide and look for improvement areas and be an innovated partner within the fast-paced environment here at Vervent.
- Provide administrative support for Sales and Marketing by scheduling sales appointments, managing calendars, and by answering and responding to all sales phone line inquiries.
- Oversee mailing correspondence, while following up on day-to-day deliverables as assigned to include sending client letters, notes, and any welcome gifts as needed.
- Under supervisor direction; follow up and oversee department supplies, business card orders, and ensuring accurate coordination of internal travel arrangements.
- Monitor, plan and prepare Sales and Marketing department events.
- Have working knowledge of Zoho CRM & Lead Management.
- Utilize time strategically to provide updates and logging data, as well as data management, task assignment, tracking, and reporting.
- Must be able to provide sales process support, backup servicing synchronization, while maintaining due diligence and follow up for seamless coordination of such tasks.
- Collaborate with team to ensure lead flow and tracking are up-to-date and accurate.
- Help establish, maintain and communicate brand standards via all communication channels.
- 4-7 years of executive admin or sales support experience.
- Highly skilled with MS Office suite.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Multi-tasker, deadline driven, and a solid team player.
- High attention to detail, excellent organizational abilities and time management skills.
- Success-driven; with a proactive nature to complete tasks in a group environment.
- Ability to work independently and easily by following specified instructions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
The work is of an intellectual nature. While performing the functions of this job, the employee is required to stand and sit for prolonged periods. Specific vision abilities required include close and medium distance vision and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to hear normal sounds, distinguish sound as voice and communicate through human speech. This position requires the ability to operate a computer, keyboard, computer mouse, cell phone, tablet, fax, copier, writing tools, and other standard office equipment. On an occasion, an employee will be asked to lift items weighing up to 35 lbs.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.