The Manager, Dialer Management oversees the call center dialer platform for multiple call center locations and business lines and is accountable for overall system performance of the telephony platform. The Manager, Dialer Management is responsible for day-to-day execution including monitoring and optimizing inbound and outbound dialing campaigns across multiple lines of business and serves as a single point of contact for Call Center dialer management needs.
- Proactively manage dialer operations to meet company objectives in right-party contact, penetration rate, utilization, occupancy and other call center KPIs.
- Ensure attainment of all contractually required SLAs for external clients.
- Identify, analyze, develop and recommend plans for improved customer communication experience including the minimizing of abandon rate and increase in all other KPIs.
- Create and maintain a continuous improvement and ambitious work environment that combines learning, achievement, recognition and exceeds daily operational metrics against major operations deliverables.
- Collaborate with Operations Strategy on execution of campaigns, providing timely and precise feedback, as well as, recommendations to make the campaigns more effective.
- Conduct business reviews with senior management and external clients to evaluate lessons learned and ensure best practices are integrated into process improvement efforts.
- Create and foster a positive, successful, and professional work environment where employees choose to work and achieve their goals
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Computer Science or related field or 5+ years’ experience in call center dialer management in a blended environment (inbound/outbound). Experience in collections dialer environment preferred. Opens in New Window
- Extensive experience in blended call center platforms and automated dialer platforms.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing with co-workers, management team, other Departments, vendors, and outside agencies.
- Must possess proven leadership skills with the ability to influence key decision makers and collaborate across business lines.
- Must demonstrate strong analytical skills and be able to translate data into action.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to travel international
The work is of an intellectual nature. While performing the functions of this job, the employee is required to stand and sit for prolonged periods. Specific vision abilities required include close and medium distance vision and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to hear normal sounds, distinguish sound as voice and communicate through human speech. This position requires the ability to operate a keyboard, computer mouse, telephone, fax, copier, writing tools, scissors, and other standard office equipment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.