The Human Resources (HR) Analyst performs professional duties related to the review, assessment, and development of HR business processes. The HR Analyst will analyze and interpret HR reporting for Finance, HR and Operations. The successful person will act as a change agent to help facilitate effective process for streamlined activity to bridge gaps. The HR Analyst will also determine the scope and optimum solution for the required departments while reporting within the budget and scope.
- Manages the department’s service quality improvement to ensure in-house reporting satisfaction.
- Acts as a liaison between departmental end-users and the executive management team to ensure optimal analytical performance.
- Plans, organizes and conducts process reporting and leads all management needs thorough gap analysis to develop multiple solutions to also identify potential SWOT.
- Design programs and processes by analyzing data, constructing process flow changes and building payroll invoice reporting, benefits reporting, WCC and LOA reporting, PTO liability and compensation reporting, 401(k) auditing, incentive and year-end bonus payout as well as turnover reporting for each location.
- Improve systems and processes for headcount amongst each location.
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Develop and implement protocol for all process improvement initiatives and new HR initiatives.
- Define scope by identifying optimum solution with contingency plans.
- Transfer necessary business views to ensure implemented solution meets business needs.
- Fully Document HR Compliance oversight and build automation reporting withing the bi-weekly payroll cycles for Finance and adjoining departments.
- Bachelor’s in Business Management, HR Management, or related field.
- 2 years of experience in analyzing data in an HR capacity in financial services or related field, or combination of relevant experience and education.
- Demonstrated expertise in compliance audit and reporting, including internal audit set-up
- Must possess proven leadership skills with the ability to influence key decision makers and collaborate across business lines.
- Must demonstrate strong analytical skills and able to translate data into action
- Solid organizational skills, ability to lead teams of various sizes, ability to focus on broader goals and project details simultaneously, and ability to multi-task effectively.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Microsoft Project or equivalent.
The work is of an intellectual nature. While performing the functions of this job, the employee is required to stand and sit for prolonged periods. Specific vision abilities required include close and medium distance vision and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to hear normal sounds, distinguish sound as voice and communicate through human speech. This position requires the ability to operate a keyboard, computer mouse, telephone, fax, copier, writing tools, and other standard office equipment. On an occasion, an employee will be asked to lift items weighing up to 35 lbs.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.