The Customer Advocacy Specialist is responsible for ensuring optimal level of customer transactions to ensure excellent customer experience. This position reviews escalations and works towards a satisfactory resolution. Clearly communicate customer issues to management.
- Reposting payments
- Due Date changes
- Loan Mods
- Partial Payment plans
- Re-performing accounts
- Consolidating loans
- Principal advances/reductions
- Borrower demographic updates
- Other account adjustments as identified
- Maintain process documentation for all processes and duties
- Assist with tasks and special projects as requested by Management to ensure proper functioning of the operations of the company
- Promote good working relationships with all departments
- Assist Department Manager with monitoring workflow and operational efficiency in order to recommend changes and operational improvements.
- Assist Department Manager with analyzing and responding to trends in volume fluctuation, regulatory changes and Client
- Performs quality processes as a mechanism to identify risk and to ensure that procedures are followed
- Keeps current on new developments in areas of responsibility and makes necessary policy and process change recommendations accordingly to Department Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Requires two (2) years of collection experience. High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Knowledge of collection laws required.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication and organization skills. Knowledge of FA serviced asset classes.
- Must have consistently high-quality scores and excellent customer service.
- Working knowledge of software such as MS products, and various Internet Browsers preferred.
- Must be capable of handling diverse duties and changing deadlines.
The work is of an intellectual nature. While performing the functions of this job, the employee is required to stand and sit for prolonged periods. Specific vision abilities required include close and medium distance vision and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to hear normal sounds, distinguish sound as voice and communicate through human speech. This position requires the ability to operate a keyboard, computer mouse, telephone, fax, copier, writing tools and other standard office equipment. On an occasion, an employee will be asked to lift items weighing up to 35 lbs.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.