Seeking an experienced Client Service Manager who will build a strategy for the proactive management of key clients resulting in highly satisfied clients who have seamless solutions delivered to them on time, within budget and within scope.
- Develop and flawlessly execute client initiatives, coordinating clients, internal resources, and third parties/vendors for delivery of defined objectives on time, on budget, within scope, and in a manner that embodies the mission and policies of the company.
- Drive development of project scope and objectives for new client implementation, identify and understand needs of clients and stakeholders, and assess the technical feasibility.· Serve as central point of contact for client interactions, including issue escalation, customer complaints, and client reporting.
- Utilize direct client feedback to identify opportunities for efficiencies and anticipate delays or issues before impact to costs, deliverables, or client’s operations.
- Develop and implement repeatable and scalable solutions based on these opportunities.
- Identify client resource needs, ensure their availability, and secure their assignment to initiatives and ongoing client demands while minimizing waste and inefficiency.
- Manage overall customer service quality through enhanced procedure development and conducting training on best practices.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project and client documentation.
- Build strong working relationships with clients, stakeholders, vendors and team members through effective communication throughout the client life-cycle.
- Develop tools, techniques, and standardization that will ensure repeatable results, enhance company effectiveness, client satisfaction, and overall cost efficiency.
- Assess and develop internal staff relationship management skills, identify training needs and opportunities, and propose policies or procedures that will enhance the company’s ability to deliver valuable services to our clients.
- Plan and facilitate client planning sessions to ensure all contractual obligations are met and performance of client’s portfolio is on par with expectations. Develop appropriate action plans as result of planning session review.
- Bachelor’s in business management, Computer Science, or related field.
- 4 years of experience in project management or client services in financial services or related field, or combination of relevant experience and education.
- Must possess proven leadership skills with the ability to influence key decision makers and collaborate across business lines.
- Solid organizational skills, ability to lead teams of various sizes, ability to focus on broader goals and project details simultaneously, and ability to multi-task effectively.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Microsoft Project or equivalent.
The work is of an intellectual nature. While performing the functions of this job, the employee is required to stand and sit for prolonged periods. Specific vision abilities required include close and medium distance vision and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to hear normal sounds, distinguish sound as voice and communicate through human speech. This position requires the ability to operate a keyboard, computer mouse, telephone, fax, copier, writing tools, and other standard office equipment. On an occasion, an employee will be asked to lift items weighing up to 35 lbs.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.