The Call Center Account Advisor is responsible for contacting and collecting within all account portfolios while delivering a best-in-class customer experience to our borrowers and clients.
- Meet and surpass key performance indicators as specified by Management.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience within all communication channels.
- Knowledge and adherence to specific guidelines by portfolio.
- Advising borrowers of all options available to them specific to portfolio (forbearance, modified payment plans, deferments available, etc.).
- Properly follow up on all assigned tasks as needed.
- Process all transactions and communications accurately.
- Protect consumer data in all communications.
- Strictly adhere to department standards for maintenance and documentation of borrower accounts by consistently maintaining current borrower, collateral, and status information on all accounts.
- Promote good working relations with all other internal and external teams.
- Perform other tasks and special projects as requested by Call Center Management to ensure proper functioning of the Department.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Six (6) months of collection/customer service experience in a call center environment.
- Intermediate or greater knowledge of software such as Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office Programs, and various Internet Browsers preferred.
- Exceptional customer service skills, good communication, and organization skills.
- Able to handle diverse duties and changing processes/deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work in teams.
The work is of an intellectual nature. While performing the functions of this job, the employee is required to stand and sit for prolonged periods. Specific vision abilities required include close and medium distance vision and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to hear normal sounds, distinguish sound as voice and communicate through human speech. This position requires the ability to operate a keyboard, computer mouse, telephone, fax, copier, writing tools, and other standard office equipment. On an occasion, an employee will be asked to lift items weighing up to 35 lbs.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.